I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Monday 20 June 2011

Break out the shaving cream!

There is no better fun than mucking around in piles of shaving cream - especially when it is bright and sunny out and you can make as much mess as you want! :)
Monster hands!

We're messy!

Nice coverage!


Creamy!

I shave like Daddy!
Look at me!

Some of us just had to get right into it! LOL

4 comments:

  1. Ooooooh I can smell it from here Leanne! I LOVE the sweet smell of shaving cream ... What lucky, lucky children!
    Donna :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun! The first time I did shaving cream with J I had no idea it would expand so much so I quite literally emptied a whole can onto a tray in front of him. It went EVERYWHERE!!! But oh so much fun. Needless to say we have done it outside from then on :)

    http://bit.ly/j7JHYm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the feeling I will be buying quite a few tins before summer is done! When we use it for crafting I add food colouring and glitter etc. For winter theme activites I add white glue and silver glitter - it looks like snow and stays in fluffy peeks when dried.

    ReplyDelete