I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Wednesday 22 June 2011

Encouraging Language

A while back I posted about encouraging Toddlers to speak by using a tape recorder and microphone - it was great fun!
Here is the link - http://kreativeactivities.blogspot.com/2011/06/we-all-have-voice.html

This week I brought in a megaphone that changed the tone of their voice - we got a great giggle from the sound of our voice! Not only was it fun, but encouraging language is essential to social development - self esteem and confidence.




I noticed even the children who were not sure of their vocal abilities tried this out with some success!

No comments:

Post a Comment