I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Tuesday 14 June 2011

Memories

The CASA classes at our school have made these wonderful Scrapbook albums for each family as a keepsake. I was blown away when I saw them. There is so much work that goes into each one. There are photos, pieces of the childrens work done during the year, creative elements and most of all memories!
Individualized!

A couple of the pages inside.

Cover

Wrapped to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment