I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Monday 11 July 2011

From our garden!

I was a bit disappointed that most of our vegetables did not survive our attempt to grow them the past couple of months - but to our wondering eye should appear - YELLOW BEANS! Not many but they are coming slow but sure!
The gardening adventure started here:
http://kreativeactivities.blogspot.com/search/label/Children%27s%20Lands


Here is one of my proud students displaying the pick of the crop!

They were big and sure looked yummy!

There's another peeking out!

And another! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment