I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Saturday 16 July 2011

Garage sale finds for the Classroom - continues!

Well it's Saturday and you know what that means - Garage Sales!! I just have to show off what I got today!
OK I am so going to have fun with this one - it blows hundreds of bubbles in one dip of the wand! The kids will squeal with delight! We do bubble blowing almost everyday - for 25 cents this is a steal! :)

Wipe clean books - always popular! 50cents

Melamine coasters - for a matching activity - why not! :) 25 cents.

PUPPETS! The bull was FREE and the other 2 - 50 cents

Books - always good!

Flag for Anthem during circle! Plus an extra for the Bulletin board! $1

For us this is a must have - I got the machine and 2 filters for $2.
Maybe now the diaper smell will leave our room for good! :)

25 cents for 3 aprons!

I have a plan for this and other great finds - 50 cents!

Hen pecking motion toys! 1 FREE and 25 cents!

Hats for dramatic play - $1.50
A whole lot of cookie cutters! $1.25





Oh and lets not forget - a carpet for my library area - 50 cents - a road carpet to drive cars on - $1 - 2 soaker hoses for our gardens - $2 - a dolly cart for heavy moving - $2 - a FREE 20 inch TV and a TV/VCR built in for a steal! :)
Hehehehe I am over the moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment