I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Sunday 10 July 2011

Resource Storage

In order to keep my resources organized and easy to find I have put them into clear plastic pencil cases which I got at Office Depot for 10 cents. The small pieces go into those and the larger pages go into plastic accordian file folders.  Then those sit in plastic bins. This has worked perfect for me!

Cheap, simple and easy for the kids to see what's inside as well - so we can pick out activities they want to do.

2 comments:

  1. Can you get these bags year round?

    Miss Timaree

    specialprek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure - all the Office Depots in Canada are all gone now! However with a bit of searching I am sure they can be found - like at a dollar store or stationary/office supply shop!

    ReplyDelete