I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Saturday 9 July 2011

Resources on a budget!

OK are you ready for this? LOL
For those of you who may not know - I am addicted to garage sales!! I love them because I am cheap, and I don't get paid enough to by resources in retail stores. So each weekend my husband and I go garage sale hunting.
Today I wasn't going to go overboard - I have resources spilling out the door - but when you see awesome things for NOTHING or next to nothing - you grab them!
So here we go - this weeks great finds!
25 cents

50 cents

10 cents

A plastic bin full of office supplies - lg. envelopes
file folders, labels, pens and pencils etc. $2 including the bin

$3 for all

FREE!

$2 for all

Magic sand - not opened $1 for all
$1 for all

$1

$1

$3 - they plug in and light up!

50 cents - I have been looking for some for 3 years!

50 cents for both Zhu zhu's - they sound real! LOL

Math game - $1

6 part banner - love, peace, harmony etc. 50 cents
I like things that are different to decorate.
I thought this would be nice to hang for spring! 50 cents

FREE!
Note the hand made and hand typed papers - this stuff is old! LOL

This was in the free stuff! Old eh?!

I got 8 of these sets - FREE!!! :)

I need bins to hold all this stuff - LOL! 25 cents

50 cents

I am more than pleased I found this! $2
Oh and some new hinges for 25 cents - I want to make something! :)



There is more that I did not photograph - 9 packs of computer paper $1 - 3 lacross sticks $1.50  - Hum and there might be a couple of other things - but I can't remember right now! LOL

Gosh I love to go to garage sales!!

So for about $24.75 I got a ton of stuff to make lots of kiddies smile! The lady who gave me the free stuff has more to go through in her basement and will be giving me a phone call when she is ready to pass it on to someone who will use it!! That would be me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment