I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Sunday 14 August 2011

More Bargains

OK I wasn't going to but I couldn't resist going to the reuse centre today - I am glad I did! For about $20 I found all kinds of cool things for my classroom. One day I have to stop buying stuff  - but hey I can always share!

Photo boxes with space inside for 'stuff' - I have a matching game in mind.
I could put objects inside which will match with the photos placed in the frame.
A math game also comes to mind - counters inside - match to numbers put in the frame.

Elastics for Geo board.

These are coasters but I want to make them into reusable ink pads!

Wooden boxes - always handy!

A wooden box to decorate!

An icecream maker to go with the slushy machine I got last week!

Floral sand for sensory and creative activities.

Wooden Beads!

I like this shape!

We all need wiggly eyes

A tic tac toe game puzzle

Wooden puzzle

One is french! :)

For time or science and math activities.

Athletic tape - hey ya never know what this could be used for :)

Stir sticks for any mixing activity

Storage is good!

Great for Montessori practical life activities.

Popsicle sticks

Egg cups - but I am more than sure we can come up with something to use these for.

I need this to secure my book rack.

Jello molds good for all kinds of activities.

Inuite art for cultural activities

Baby sized - so cute - for cultural activities.

Tickle me Elmo - well just to tckle of course!  :)

I just love these - not good for toddlers - but I couldn't leave them behind! LOL
Gifts for Moms perhaps?!

So what do you think - any suggestions for the items you see?
Please give me more ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment