I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Thursday 1 September 2011

Montessori activity

I found these boxes at the dollar store - I liked the fact that they were different shapes and they had lids. Perfect for a open / closing practical life activity - as well as matching each lid with the proper box bottom. I can't wait to see how the toddlers use this.

2 comments:

  1. Aren't the simplest ideas usually the best! It's like a puzzle -- I love this, Leeanne!

    ReplyDelete