I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Monday 31 October 2011

Halloween Hygiene

So in my house we hand out Halloween pencils with erasers - no candy here - I want the kiddies to be healthy! Today in my classroom we talked about the fact that we should brush our teeth after we eat all the sugary treats. We practiced how we would do that.





I think everyone did a great job - now hopefully they will do it at home on a regular basis!


These are the cute little brushes we gave the kids to take home!


2 comments:

  1. Eating a healthy diet promotes emotional and physical well-being. Being happy and in a calm state of mind will help the employee develop positive relationship with colleagues and improve creativity in work as there will be minimum stress associated with work. raising cane's diabetic reddit

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is in contrast to trying to do this on your own and experiencing negative results. Many healthcare facilities are trying to keep administrative costs down so they can focus on quality of care for patients, so they turn to healthcare staffing agencies to seek out qualified candidates for their open positions. marco's pizza diabetic pizza

    ReplyDelete