I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Sunday 9 October 2011

Paper mache Pumpkin

Last year we made this paper mache pumpkin to hang on our door! We used two shades of orange copy paper - that was donated by my friend Pam. We tore it into small pieces - which was fun to do - and then covered a plastic bowl with diluted white glue and stuck on all the little pieces. Once all the pieces covered the entire bowl we gave it another good coating of glue - to smooth down all the edges. We finished the look with a traditional jack-o-lantern face! It was fun, easy and turned out great - now we have to think of something great for this year!
I have a little something in mind! Stay tuned!
BTW it peels off the plastic bowl very easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment