I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Wednesday 9 November 2011

Links for winter songs - poems and activities!

Please share any links or ideas that you may have! We would love to hear from you!

Some of my favorite things to do is to make snow sculptures - make spray chalk for snow - make snow forts - do winter dressing sequncing then play dressing games like winter dressing relays. At Christmas I like to play a game where we put small candycanes into a large tub of Styrofoam packing peanuts and then have the children wear really big mitts and try to dig down in the packing peanuts to get a candycane - done as a team relay race. We do mitten matching & sorting activities. Do outdoor freezing science experiments! Shaving cream snow pictures. Yogurt bottle snowmen. Plus there are many more - I could go on but please add some in for us if you have any ideas of your own!
Yogurt bottle snowmen!


No comments:

Post a Comment