I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Saturday 31 December 2011

2011's Favorites!

If I had to pick our readers 2011's favourite posts here on Kreative Resources I wouldn't have been able to do it - but the stats show that you all enjoyed my Texture Boards the most. If any of you made your own I would love to see your variation.
Then storage ideas seemed to be an important choice - we all need storage ideas for our classrooms - since space is usually at a premium.

Then bulletin board ideas was an attraction. I like to see what others create as well - it inspires me to keep up with creative new boards when ever possible!

 Next came sensory activities. I love making these and the kids love playing with them!

 I would really love more feedback in 2012 - so that I can provide things which interest you or some inspiration for new sharing in 2012.

1 comment:

  1. I have always loved that texture board and it is still on my list of to dos!

    ReplyDelete