I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Tuesday 27 March 2012

Our new couch!

Last night I went to pick up a couch, 'hand made' by the aunt of a friend. I had seen her work on my friends Facebook page and on a FB garage sale page, which my friend had set up! After a discussion with 'Patsy' - the creator of the couch - she made one to match our classroom decor for us to enjoy!
WE LOVE IT!

It matches our decor perfectly!

I could tell the tots felt very special sitting on their very own couch!

The name of Patsy's company is 'Dawns Designs'


telephone: 647-889-4244
11880 Derry Rd.
Milton, Ontario
Canada

Here are some of her other designs



 

I love them all!
Each is so unique!

2 comments:

  1. She is AMAZING! The couch is a beauty! Would love to have one like that too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always wanted something nice for our library but the store bought kids furniture is not as good quality as this! I am so happy to have it!

      Delete