I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Saturday 24 March 2012

Todays Garage sale finds!

In case you didn't know - I LOVE GARAGE SALES! :)

I needed this badly - now my cricut (scrap booking stuff) is organised! $2

$1 - we may need this for seal study - besides he's cute!

50 cents - great for summer fun outside!

I like to have resources to share with parents! 50 cents each.

$1 and it had Easter grass in it which I can use for sensory or creative aactivities!

$1 - I can put it on my desk with jelly beans for reward treats for the tots!

Now I can't wait until next week!

1 comment:

  1. Great finds! I love Garage Sales, too...one persons trash is anothers treasure! :)

    ReplyDelete