I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Tuesday 3 April 2012

Holograms

Today we explored insects via holograms!

I have a 3-D Mirascope which reflects images in the form of a hologram.

I purchased it at a local hobby shop. Approx. $8

A small object - like this plastic lady bug are placed in the centre of the concave mirror.

The cover is put on - which is a convex mirror with a hole in it.

The image is reflected out the hole in the form of a hologram.
It's really cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment