I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Saturday 21 April 2012

Saturday is my, our day!

Saturday is the day my husband and I spend quality time together by going to garage sales - we LOVE them!
I get stuff for school and for my crafting needs - he gets stuff to send home to Nigeria for family and friends.
This is what I got today!

Puzzles - drumsticks - duck whistle - french language cards
and wooden pegs for a pegboard - $4

Japanese Daruma Doll - FREE

Drum - $10 - the most I have paid but the sound was great and it's large!
Update: I just spent some time looing up these drums - the prices range from
$59.99 for a small childs drum to $350.00 - this one is valued at about $200.00!
Well worth the $10 spent!! :)


FREE - for our Library corner - the boys love this car!

Tool kit - I so need this in the classroom
Book stand - headlight and plastic box - for crafting.
All - $6 with the 4 Headphones below!

$1 - Boxes to organise my craft area
$1 - Potato sack racers - for fun!

25cents - The tots will love these!

Frames for tots art - trinket box - disco light -  unique colouring book - $1

Photo book - 25 cents - embosser $1

Topsy tervey doll $1

Play laundry basket and supplies - $1

$1

Wooden craft pieces with.....

..... storage trays - paper box - book tape - chalk - tin
stick tack paper - misc. craft supplies - all $1

Books $1

4 Headphones

Throw in a Queen sized comforter and a leather purse  for $8 and that is one great garage sale day!




By the way, sometimes you can find garage-sale prices for needed stuff by checking out CouponCravings.com before shopping online.

No comments:

Post a Comment